30 Parakeet Place $799,950
Expansive rural abode with granny flat
4-5 beds, 3 bath, 2 car, pool
- Sizeable family 4-5 bedroom, 2-3 bathroom home on 5 acres of tropical bliss
- Gated front driveway provides formal entrance
- Bitumised driveway is high and dry year round
- Tropical gardens screen the home for ultimate privacy
- Gorgeous home has roll front verandah
- Carport parking for 2 plus a built-in dog lock up
- Verandah spans front of home and wraps around back of home
- Gorgeous in ground swimming pool with rockery feature
- Home has enormous living room with separate dining room
- Central kitchen has breakfast bar plus pantry
- 3 bedrooms plus study at the front of the home
- Large master suite enjoys ensuite and walk in robe
- Main bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub
- Huge shed has built in office / FULLY SELF CONTAINED FLAT with additional bathroom
- 2 registered bores and town water
- Established tropical gardens and rolling green lawns around home
- Property located 5 minutes from Howard Springs shops
- Easy access to the Ichthys accommodations
- 5 minutes from the popular Howard Springs Park
- 10 minutes from Palmerston CBD
Located in a quiet area in this supremely popular estate, this established family home has lush tropical gardens and sprawling lawn areas surrounding a home that requires naught – simply move in and enjoy it as much as the current owners do.
The home is extremely well looked after by proud owners who tend to its every need. Inside is an expansive open living room with tiled flooring, glass fronted French Doors that open onto the verandahs that wrap around 3 sides of the home offering bountiful entertaining space under its shaded roof.
Back inside, the home has a central kitchen with two-way access to both the dining and living rooms. The kitchen also includes a large pantry, great storage and prep space, a dishwasher plus a breakfast bar as well as quality appliances throughout.
The home offers 4 bedrooms that each have A/C and a built-in robe along with large windows that frame the tropical greenery from outside. The master also enjoys a walk-in robe and en-suite amenities plus there is a study or small 5th bedroom option as well.
Endless hours will be spent splashing in this tropical oasis with a large in ground swimming pool nestled at the base of tall palms. The area has a large paved portion where you can entertain under the stars or sunbake while the kids splash about.
Also on the property is an enormous workshop shed with a built-in office or granny flat and bathroom amenities, additional verandah area plus RWT and a side parking bay as well. Located a short 5 minute drive from the popular Howard Springs Park and the shops, the home is also under 10 minutes from Palmerston CBD making it the ultimate rural retreat without compromising on your everyday necessities.
THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN PRICED BY A BANK VALUATION TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND COMPETITIVE VALUE TO YOU THE BUYER.
Book your private inspection today.
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: House
- Post Code: 0835