3411 Koonakarra Road $750,000
Dundee remains one of the most sought after sea change hot spots for Territory locals and this property is going to cause a stir. From the balcony there are bush views and whipping sea breezes crossing the coast line just 5 minutes away that keep the property cool and fresh, basking in the relaxed vibes and tropical sun.
The home is a semi-elevated 3 bedroom design each with A/C and timber flooring underfoot and banks of louvred windows to let in the cool sea breezes. Open plan living and dining areas flow nicely and allow for easy entertaining. The kitchen has wrap-around counters and a servery window to the dining room. Huge balcony off the face of the home overlooking the open paddocks and native timbers.
The property has multiple dwellings, 2 sheds, a container, along with water tanks on the property along with a MASSIVE 448m2 workshop shed with parking for the boats and trailers and much more.
Spend your free time at the Dundee Lodge just 10 minutes drive away, offering live music and fishing options, walks along the water with the sand between your toes.
THE BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
- 1 storage container along with multiple water tanks on the property
- 6 x 6m shed as well is ideal for long term storage
- Self contained kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with laundry
- 3 bedroom semi elevated home all with A/C
- Open plan living and separate dining room both with A/C
- Kitchen includes wrap-around counters with servery bar to the dining room
- Balcony overlooks the open paddocks and native bushland belts
- Bathroom includes a bathtub along with a shower and separate toilet
- Massive workshop shed with solar, 32m x 14m (448m2 under roof)
- Breezy and cool home basking in the sea breezes
- 26.6 acres of open paddocks with native bushlands around the home
- Close to the Lodge At Dundee with live music and pub meals throughout the week
- Dundee boat ramp is a great option to launch into open ocean fishing spots
- Plenty of boating, camping, fishing and outdoor activities to enjoy with the family
- The beach can be accessed 3 km away
- Barramundi and threadfin salmon can be on you dinner table whenever you dip a line in the water
- Walking north to the creek mud lobster fossils can often be found on the beach
This price was set by an independent paid valuer for accuracy.
DON’T MISS OUT!
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION NOW.
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Post Code: 0840