383 Bees Creek Road $1,300,000
OFFERS OVER $1,300,000
Welcome to 383 Bees Creek Road, a serene estate on a stunning 24 acres of land. The property provides excellent equestrian facilities and sets the perfect balance between lifestyle and privacy.
Located only minutes from schools and Coolalinga shopping precinct, this property is ideal for a family wanting extra space and privacy without sacrificing convenience.
Off Bees Creek Road you will travel down a long driveway until you are greeted by rolling lawns and the vision of the main residence in the distance. Without a neighbour in sight, you will immediately have a sense of tranquillity overlooking this rural retreat.
A horse enthusiast or hobby farmer will appreciate the 8 fenced paddocks, improved pasture, cattle yard/campdraft arena and livestock crush. There are 7 horse stables complete with 2 wash down bays and tack shed as well as new fencing and well maintained driveways.
The privately positioned main home is well designed to allow views of the block from every angle.
The stunning sunsets are framed by the abundance of windows and those glorious dry season breezes stream through the entire home. The interior has a sense of luxury with the sleek benchtops and quality appliances in the family kitchen and stunning tiles in the bathrooms, you will be mesmerised by the quality and attention to detail.
A large wrap around verandah captures the views of the natural bushland and pastures surrounding and is the ideal spot to relax or entertain friends. The lap pool is a great design to exercise and cool off after a long day. The house yard is beautifully landscaped and the convenience of the fenced yard is great for the kids and pets to play.
A self-contained one to two bedroom flat in the shed is a bonus, ideal for a caretaker residence, extended family, a tenant or even a bed and breakfast venture. It has a large kitchen, bathroom, separate bedroom and lounge area as well as views of the horse paddocks.
- 24 acres of private land, a beautiful blend of natural bush and pasture
- Battle-axe block offers peace and quiet with no neighbours in eyesight
- Equestrian facilities include extensive stables, wash down bays, tack shed
- 8 fenced, dry paddocks with improved pasture
- Cattle yard/campdraft arena and livestock crush
- Fenced house block with beautiful landscaped gardens
- Lap pool off the large wrap around verandahs
- Well designed home of 4 generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Luxurious and spacious bathrooms with quality finishes
- Family kitchen with sleek benchtops, quality appliances and breakfast bar
- Separate dining and lounge area opening out to verandah
- Front entrance sitting area and undercover parking
- Separate one bedroom flat ideal for additional income or guests
The current owners have spent many years perfecting this stunning property and are now ready to move on to their next adventure. Whether you are looking to have the tranquility and privacy of large acreage or are looking for a property already set up with equestrian facilities, this one is not to be missed. An inspection will definitely impress!
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Type: House
- Post Code: 0822