10 Savage Close $750,000
OFFERS OVER $750,000
Positioned at the end of a court with no through traffic and siding onto a native bushland belt, this premier suburban address is unrivalled in its proportions both inside and out! Truly boasting the WOW factor, the home sits high on the roadside with formal garden screens, garage parking for 3 and a formal front entry that leads through to the impressive home beyond.
Inside the front door is a formal sitting room or maybe a home office. On the ground level is a free-flowing design with separate dining and living rooms, centrally positioned kitchen with a walk-in wet area for meal prep, a 5th bedroom with BIR and a bathroom as well. Everything is tiled underfoot with A/C and banks of sliding doors that open to showcase the epic outdoor areas.
Upstairs the home offers 4 bedrooms; 3 have built-in robes and a bathroom with separate W/C and relaxing bathtub while the master offers its own private en-suite bathroom with bath, double shower, double sink and walk-in robe along with some stunning views over the rooftops through to Palmerston beyond.
Outside this home offers epic proportions with a massive undercover entertaining area and extended pad for open air entertaining. A glass framed swimming pool has a built-in spa, rockery water feature, rockery surrounds and established tropical gardens. In the back yard there is a garden shed with storage down the side of the home, a grassy patch for the kids trampoline or swings and established gardens along the towering privacy wall that screens you from the road.
This home is gorgeous. It’s huge, it’s move-in ready and it’s going to be sought after.
- Epic proportions, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home on the hill
- Approximately 400m2 under roof
- Easement free 819m2 fully fenced block of land
- Triple garage parking bays, side gated entry to the home, screened front yard
- Formal entry to the home with access to the garage
- Stairs lead through to the first floor
- Family room upstairs is the ideal relaxed living room to watch a movie
- 3 bedrooms each with a built-in robe, tiles and A/C
- Master bedroom includes twin vanity, twin shower plus bathtub and walk-in robe
- Gorgeous views from the master bedroom over the treetops and suburb below
- Free-flowing ground level with separate living, dining, home office, sitting room and more
- 5th bedroom and 3rd bathroom on the ground floor
- Laundry room is sheltered on the side concreted edge of the home with access to yard
- Kitchen has pantry and walk in wet room for meal prep with under-stairs storage
- Breakfast bar under stone counter tops, pendant lighting and SS appliances
- Epic outdoor entertaining areas with extended concrete pad for open air celebrations
- Grassy backyard where the kids swings or trampoline can go, garden shed
- Huge in ground swimming pool with spa, rockery water feature and tropical gardens
Around the Suburb
- Located next to a native bushland belt for privacy, no through road
- Take the dog for a walk through the suburb and explore
- MacKillop School is at the bottom of the suburb with bus routes to other options for the kids
- Day-care options within the suburb
- 5 minutes to Palmerston CBD with markets throughout the dry season
Book your private viewing today
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: : UNDER CONTRACT
- Post Code: 0830