14 Wyonga Court $440,000
- Large allotment with 4 bedroom family home in a great suburban setting
- Newly painted inside & out with new blinds
- Dual garage parking bay at the front of the home which includes laundry and store
- Front facing master bedroom suite includes walk in robes and en-suite bathroom
- Open plan living spaces with tiled flooring and A/C – sun drenched windows
- 3 back bedrooms each include tiled flooring and a built in robe with A/C
- Main bathroom offers a relaxing bath tub plus shower and vanity
- Kitchen includes a corner pantry plus wrap around counters with plenty of storage
- Sliding doors lead through to the verandah for impressive entertaining options
- In ground spa has secure fencing and views over the yard space
- 2 x 1.5m garden shed is a handy addition for extra storage space
- Solar hot water
- 483m2 easement free land in a cul-de-sac position
- 213m2 under roof
- Built in 2006 full code on everything
Embrace the outdoors with this awesome 4 bedroom family home in the popular Palmerston suburb of Durack. Surrounded with lakes and parklands plus a golf course – this property even backs onto a native strip affording it great breezes and a quiet outdoor yard to enjoy.
A long driveway leads through to dual garage parking space which also hosts the laundry amenities. There is additional parking in the drive and a screen of tropical palms and shrubs provide shelter for the front of the home. Inside is a sweeping open plan living space with tiled flooring underfoot and a bounty of natural lighting spilling in through the large windows. The kitchen offers huge corner pantry with plenty of storage space and prep areas to work from. There is room enough to have an informal table perfect for a fast breakfast or to watch over the kids as they do their homework.
Each of the bedrooms includes a built in robe and A/C plus tiled flooring while the front facing master bedroom also includes a walk in robe and private bathroom.
Outside this home delivers a gorgeous outdoor entertaining area with a verandah that overlooks the rolling green lawns and tropical gardens along with the fenced in spa. Easy care gardens and a handy shed round off this impeccable yard space.
Spend your free time lounging in the spa, kicking a ball with the kids or walking the dog through the suburb to explore the lakes and parks.
Around the Suburb:
- Schools and day-cares within the suburb
- Lakes, golf courses and more to explore
- Nearby to the Marlow Lagoon Dog Park and Recreational area plus the BMX tracks
- 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD
This price has been set by an independent bank valuation report for accuracy, consumer protection and confidence for buyer’s finance approval.
Get in quick as prices are going up again and properties are selling fast as we are recover from 5 years of lowering prices.
Location & Information
- Open House: SUN : 11.00 - 11.30
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Post Code: 0832