25 Heir Street $830,000
OFFERS OVER $830,000
4 bed 2 bath 2.5 car pool
Just like the Tardis in Dr Who, massive on the inside, offering luxurious million dollar living around the mid $800,000s.
If you are looking for the HIA WINNER 2020 DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION home for your family, 25 Heir Street in the picturesque lakeside setting of Durack is the home for you! Unrivalled in presentation and attention to detail, this executive residence captures the Territory lifestyle and elevates your everyday living to new heights.
This home is set back from the street with manicured gardens and an oversized driveway, offering a 2.5 car garage with extra workshop alcove, parking for two Land Cruisers and secure side parking for the boat. There is a formal front porch that overlooks the rolling green lawns and resort style lap pool. Inside the home is an ambient home theatre room with dark walls and A/C along with streetscape views from the windows.
Sweeping open plan living and dining areas have large light-coloured tiled flooring and A/C with the stunning executive kitchen positioned off to the side though still well apart from the open concept.
The kitchen has a double thickness stone topped island bench and 3.1m long breakfast bar with feature pendant lighting overhead, walk in butler’s pantry with prep bench and sink and sliding doors through to the verandah and outdoor entertaining areas.
The outside of this home is magazine worthy with rolling green lawns and a built in trampoline with a glass framed swimming pool and easy care tropical gardens within the towering retaining wall with a native bushland belt on the other side. Each of the bedrooms is well equipped and the master suite of course has a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
Spend your free time exploring the lakes looking for turtles or exercising along the waterways. The home is only moments from the Gateway shopping centre, Palmerston Water Park and the Palmerston CBD as well. Does it get any better then this?.
- HIA WINNER 2020 DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION HOME
- Oversized family home with epic proportions throughout
- Enormous open plan living and dining areas with theatre room as well
- Kitchen has pendant lighting, stone counters, island bench breakfast bar seating
- Master bedroom has a generous walk in robe and lavish ensuite bathroom
- 3 more bedrooms each with a built in robe, tiles and A/C
- Main bathroom includes a shower, bath tub and vanity with sep powder room
- Internal laundry room with linen press storage finished in timeless tones
- In ground glass framed swimming pool and built in trampoline
- Retaining wall with established gardens and easy care lawns
- Garage parking for 2 with side parking for the boat in an oversized driveway
- Built in study nook / home office
- Kitchen includes a butler’s pantry and oversized 3.1m island bench
- 2.5 car garage includes a built in storage room/work shop alcove
- Formal front porch with outdoor seating space
AROUND THE SUBURBS
- Ride to a local parks with play areas for the kids
- Nearby to the Tennis Courts and lakes with turtles and bird life
- Primary School options just up the street
- Nearby to major retailers, employment options and takeaway meals
- 3 minutes from the Palmerston CBD, markets throughout the Dry Season
- Only moments from the heart of the Palmerston CBD whilst maintaining a quiet position against the parklands.
This price was set by an independent valuation company for accuracy and confidence for finance approval.
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: : SOLD
- Post Code: 0380