345 Sunter Road $750,000
Picture perfect, move in ready home in the popular rural setting of Herbert – welcome to 345 Sunter Road. This property has been lovingly cared for and crafted into a family home surrounded with lush tropical gardens and rolling green lawns where the kids and pets can explore for hours. A sealed driveway winds past the front paddocks through to the home with a large turn-about driveway and plenty of open parking space as well as a dual carport off of the shed.
On the ground level is a large living room with a staircase as a feature leading through to the first floor above. There is a sun drenched nook perfect for a swing chair or as a reading nook for the kids. The kitchen offers wrap-around counters with banks of built in storage space and prep areas to work from with sliding door access through to the verandah.
Upstairs the home has 4 bedrooms each with a private balcony – 3 with a built in robe and the master with a walk in robe and two way access through to the main bathroom with a corner spa bath and vanity with loads of storage space. Each bedroom has a door through to a balcony that overlooks difference aspects of the yard.
Outside there is an in ground swimming spool shaded with tropical gardens along with a full length verandah perfect for entertaining. Within the back paddock are cows and a chicken coop along with fruiting trees and a cubby house that the kids will adore.
The home is approximately 10 minutes from Humpty Doo shops with schools and day care options along with shops and so much more.
- Two storey family home in a tranquil rural setting
- All weather driveway leads through to the home with a large turn-about driveway
- Carport parking for 2 plus room within the shed space as well
- In ground swimming pool with tropical gardens
- Ground level has free flowing separate living and dining areas
- Kitchen includes wrap around counters with banks of built in storage
- 5th bedroom / home office on the ground floor, each with a private balcony
- Bathroom and laundry amenities downstairs with verandah access
- Sliding door from the kitchen through to the verandahs
- Water tank behind the swimming pool
- Rear paddock perfect for cows or horses plus there is a chicken coop too
- 4 bedrooms upstairs, 3 with a built in robe and master with a walk in robe
- Master bedroom has two way access to the main bathroom
- All bedrooms have a door through to a private balcony with unique garden aspects
Around the Suburb
- 20 minutes to Palmerston
- Schools at Howard Springs along with day care options too
- 10 minutes to Coolalinga with speciality shops and take away options
- Markets at Freds Pass and Coolalinga throughout the year
- Plenty of horse trails near by
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: : UNDER CONTRACT
- Post Code: 0836