35 Oakley Road $590,000
OFFERS OVER $590,000
Taking a scenic drive out to the rural area, this home is a tranquil oasis at the end of a court setting so there is no through traffic and only great neighbours around you. Perfect for the family looking for a quiet escape from the bustle of the everyday.
The home has gated entry at street level with a winding driveway passing by a bushland belt with towering natives and shrubberies for the wildlife to bound through. Around the home is a grassy area with tropical gardens thriving in manicured beds with fresh mulch. There are plenty of flowers to pick, vases to fill and even some fruiting gardens to eat as well.
A three bedroom Barclay home has verandahs front and back both with garden views and the rear verandah is extended allowing for entertaining and the BBQ with views over the backyard where there are built in bars for the kids, a chicken coop and veggie patch as well.
Inside the home is a central open plan living, dining and kitchen area with plenty of workspaces to create the family dinners from. Tiled flooring underfoot and A/C of course plus there are plenty of light filled windows and sliding doors through to the verandahs. The master bedroom is separate from the other two and includes built in robe storage space. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have banks of louvred windows. The bathroom has a shower and vanity with built in storage and a linen press for the towels.
The home has solar panels on the roof to cut your energy costs along with a rain water tank and more.
Humpty Doo shops and schools are approx. 10 mins away with options from T1-senior schooling, a local GP and major retailers like Woolies as well.
Coolalinga is a 20 min drive down the highway plus there are markets at Freds Pass and of course plenty of boating, camping and fishing spots if you ask a local to point you in the right direction.
- Quiet rural aesthetics perfect for those seeking a refuge from the bustle of the everyday
- Gated entry at street level with an all weather driveway through to the home
- Home has verandahs front and back offering garden views
- Open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring
- Kitchen includes an island bench with seating along with a pantry
- Plenty of prep areas to work from the kitchen, modern design
- Newly painted and presents as new
- Laundry situated on the front verandah
- Bathroom has a shower and vanity with storage
- Fruiting gardens, limes, bananas, dragon fruit
- Chicken coup and a veggie patch
- Established tropical gardens with freshly mulched beds
- Bars for the kids to swing on and practice their gymnastics
- Master bedroom has built in robes and A/C
- Vacant and move in ready home
- Solar panels on the roof to cut your energy costs
- Irrigated gardens and thriving with newly planted tropicals beyond the carport
- Native bushland belt around the property for the wildlife
Around the Suburb
- Rural lifestyle address
- 10-15 minutes from Coolalinga shops
- Quiet location with lots of land
- 10 minutes to Humpty Doo shops and schools
- Markets at Fred’s Pass throughout the year
- Loads of horse & dirt bike trails near by
- Easy highway access
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: House
- Post Code: 0836