50 Bauldry Avenue $675,000
OFFERS OVER $675,000
Absolutely stunning family home in a quiet suburban setting – welcome to 50 Bauldry Avenue in family friendly Farrar. This home is picture perfect and loaded with all the trimmings, from the double garage with A/C and storage through to the expansive outdoor entertaining areas that run the full length of the home – this property has something for everyone.
Within the home, double doors open to reveal the free flowing floorplan with a living room, dining room and family room at the rear. The centrally positioned kitchen offers definition to this otherwise expansive open floorplan.
Each of the bedrooms includes a built in robe and A/C while the master has a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom includes both a bath and shower with separate powder room and hallway linen press.
Along the whole side of the home is a large outdoor entertaining area framed in tropical gardens with a formal back verandah that overlooks the inground swimming pool and outdoor BBQ area where you can entertain in total style.
This gorgeous property could be yours, so bring the whole family along and say yes to this address.
- Picture perfect, move in ready home with all the trimmings
- Dual garage parking with A/C and built in storage plus laundry amenities
- More parking in the driveway if you need it
- Side verandah spans along the full length of the home tripling your outdoor space
- Verandah overlooks the in ground swimming pool
- Master bedroom suite include a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- 3 more bedrooms all have a built in robe and A/C
- Double doors open into the foyer to greet your guests
- Sweeping living room, dining room and family room at the rear
- Central kitchen includes island bench and pantry, wrap around counters
- Small garden shed sheltered on the verandah perfect for the tools
- Land size 762m2, internal size 235m2, under roof exceeds 300m2
AROUND THE SUBURB
- Ride to a local park with and Gunn Lakes to watch for turtles and ducks
- Plenty of community spaces to explore, court location
- School options in Johnston or across the street in neighbouring Zuccoli
- Nearby to major retailers, employment options and takeaway meals
- 3 minutes from the Palmerston CBD, markets throughout the Dry Season
- Cheeky midweek meal at the Landmark Tavern, trivia nights and more
Location & Information
- Open House: SUN : 12.00 - 12.30
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Post Code: 0830