55 Sayer Road $560,000
OFFERS OVER $560,000
A great start in the rural area!
THE HORSEY BUSINESS
- 2 pasture improved irrigated paddocks with shelters
- 5 walk in walk out yards
- Repro crush
- Round yard
- All weather 60x20m sand arena with floodlights and irrigation
- Equi Mesh fencing around entire property
- Internal fencing to keep all unwanted dogs out and wanted dogs in
- Stand off electric fencing in place
- 5 stables with lights and fans
- Tack room
- Hay/feed shed
- Tool shed
- Garden shed
- 2 bedroom home with recently upgraded bathroom. Air conditioning.
- 20000 ltr tank
- Established gardens
- 3 undercover dog runs
- 2 mins drive to Fred’s Pass
- Dry corner block with duel street access
- Single phase power
This 1976 built metal clad and cement sheeting home is approximately 170m2 under roof, tired, but tidy and livable presented, offering 3.5m wide both full length sided and rear verandahs, creating lots of separate spaces for entertaining or a moment’s peace in all seasons with bush outlooks on all sides.
Open plan living, separate dining and living areas, 2 bedrooms with built in robes and split air-conditioners, and external laundry.
The kitchen is original, spacious, and functional.
Pricing was set by an independent valuation company for accuracy and confidence for bank approval.
Don’t miss this opportunity as rural properties are selling fast; book your personal inspection with Julio today.
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: : SOLD
- Post Code: 0822