6 Cornwallis Circuit $350,000
OFFERS FROM $350,000
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, this home is an oasis in the suburbs!
Shaded under the canopy of a towering tree filled with bird song, the home has established easy-care gardens and rolling green lawns where the kids and pets can play and explore for hours!
Beside the home is a huge undercover entertaining area doubling as a carport, with a built in bar, built in storage unit, shed and easy care gardens.
The front porch is sheltered and allows access into the open plan living and dining areas with newly-laid tiled flooring and new lights overhead.
The kitchen is original with laminate counters and overhead storage.
Three bedrooms are all well sized and each has tiled flooring and large windows to frame the tropical garden views. The bathroom has had a makeover with new tiling, a relaxing bath tub and vanity with storage plus a separate toilet.
Outside, the home has a pergola entertaining area beside the spa and tropical gardens in full bloom everywhere you look. In the yard are large established trees for the kids to climb and a fruiting mango as well.
This is a move in ready home that still gives you the opportunity to customise and make it your own while having all the expensive and hard work already done for you. The house proud owners are ready to move on, so now is a great time to buy.
- Breezy tropical home shaded under the canopy of towering trees filled with bird song
- Established gardens surround the home offering a tropical buffet
- Huge 4 car carport parking area that doubles as entertaining space beside the home
- Sheltered front porch creates a private entry to the home
- Open plan living and dining areas have newly tiled flooring and new lights above
- Kitchen is original with overheads, laminate counters and tiled flooring
- 3 bedrooms all have tiled flooring and large windows to frame the greenery
- Bathroom has been redone with a bath tub and vanity plus sep toilet
- Internal laundry room has a linen press and access to the yard
- Linen press in the hallway offers plenty of storage space
- In ground spa tucked in the backyard with plenty of greenery around it
- Pergola entertaining area poolside is a tranquil space
- Huge backyard with towering trees perfect for the kids to climb
- Mango tree, storage shed, garden shed and more to explore
Around the Suburb:
- Ride to a local park with play areas for the kids
- Nearby to the tennis courts and swimming pool
- Primary school options just up the street
- Nearby to major retailers, employment options and takeaway meals
- 3 minutes from the Palmerston CBD, and markets throughout the Dry Season
- Cheeky midweek meal at the Landmark Tavern, trivia nights and more
Book your private viewing today
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: : UNDER CONTRACT
- Post Code: 0830