6 Jingili Terrace $600,000
RENOVATED SHADY PRIVATE ABODE
OFFERS OVER $600,000
Surrounded by towering established gardens and screened with tropical foliage in full bloom, this picture perfect home has been presented perfectly by house-proud owners for your inspection.
Positioned on a large corner allotment with a secure driveway and fenced perimeters, the home has carport parking for at least 2 and room for more in the driveway.
Towering trees have climbing stairs for the kids and rope swings hung from the branches inviting the kids into the garden to explore.
Spanning alongside the full length of the home, the verandah overlooks the sparkling inground swimming pool and outdoor entertaining areas. Around the far side of the home are lush lawns and a second patio entertaining area overlooking tropical gardens and fruiting trees.
Inside the home is a free flowing open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and a gorgeous modern kitchen with stone counters, dishwasher and pantry as well. Each of the three bedrooms is well presented with A/C and the master suite includes both a walk in robe and a lux modern ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom is also completely renovated with sleek modern touches. The home includes a hallway linen press and mounted ironing board along with the laundry sheltered on the back verandah with access to the side yard.
Everything about this home has been set up to make the most of the space so there is nothing you need to do except unpack your boxes and enjoy this tranquil abode. Welcome home.
- Fully renovated solid block home, built in 1977
- 724m2 corner block with less neighbours
- 4.8kwt solar panels, plus separate solar & DC pool pump
- Gorgeous home immaculately presented for sale
- Certified new Colorbond fencing new electric gated access
- Driveway has parking for 2, carport parking for 2 more & workshop
- Lush tropical gardens and open lawns perfect for the kids to play & explore
- Second patio entertaining area overlooks the gardens
- Front verandah spans along the side of the home overlooking the pool
- Carport has a built in storage room perfect for the bikes or tools
- Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring underfoot
- Ensuite bathroom is sleek and modern with feature lighting
- Main bathroom is also completely renovated and modern
- 3 bedrooms each with carpeted flooring and A/C
- Main bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Kitchen is gorgeous with wrap around stone counters and dishwasher
AROUND THE SUBURB
- Ride to a local parks with play areas for the kids
- Nearby to major retailers including Woolworth, Subway and more
- Nearby are the Nightcliff Markets with fresh produce and local wares
- Ride your bike through to the Nightcliff foreshore and Jetty
- 10 minutes from Casuarina, the Homemaker Village and the CBD
- Walk to the best authentic Chinese restaurant in Darwin
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: : UNDER CONTRACT
- Post Code: 0810