An Original MASTERPIECE & Lagoon-Side Estate
DESIGNED & BUILT BY NATIONALLY SOUGHT AFTER NT ARTISAN & BLACKSMITH, CRAIG GUERIN
Breathtaking 5 bedroom home
- Plantation style abode with oversized proportions
- Elegant electronic gated front entry
- Paved driveways wind through established gardens
- Garage style parking with mosaic floor for 4 cars
- Grand foyer entry with gorgeous custom designed staircase
- 2 bedrooms downstairs both with BIR and French Doors
- Kitchenette and living, dining plus sitting room downstairs
- Full length front and rear verandahs with sky-high roofline
- Upstairs is an enormous and glamorous main living room
- Additional family room and dining room
- Stunning contemporary kitchen has stone counters
- Breakfast bar, overhead storage, pantry and dishwasher
- 2 more bedrooms plus a grand master bedroom with ensuite
- All bedrooms have French door access to balcony
- Wrap around balcony offers lagoon and garden views
- Stunning in ground swimming pool with build in timber seating
- Horse paddocks with enormous shed and 3 stable bays
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, one of a kind home
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this custom built home is breathtaking in every aspect and is one of those ‘must see’ homes to truly appreciate its grandeur and charm.
Elegant electronic front gates swing wide to expose the winding driveway that leads past established gardens and up to this plantation style home with its soaring roofline and oversised proportions. Take a moment when you arrive to appreciate this home’s grandeur.
On the ground level you will find a stunning formal entry foyer with grand staircase and custom balustrades that peep through to the upstairs living areas. Further into the home are 2 large bedrooms with built in robes and air conditioning plus French Doors that open onto the verandah. There is also a bathroom and kitchenette amenities plus living, dining and a sitting area to enjoy as well as custom features throughout the area that give this home that unique finish.
Taking the stunning custom internal staircase up to the first floor, there is an enormous main family room with dazzling high ceilings, oversised windows and glass French Doors that allow the view over the wrap around balconies through to the treetops and gardens for a peaceful ambience within.
The kitchen has a contemporary design with stone counters and glass splash backs, wrap around counters with a large 900mm cook top, dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar with feature pendant lighting plus servery windows that open out to the balcony entertaining areas. Nearby is a spacious dining room plus an additional living room as well.
In addition to the 2 bedrooms downstairs, there are a further 3 upstairs with the master suite offering both a built in robe, walk in robe and an elegant ensuite bathroom plus twin French Doors that open to the balcony. At the far end of the home is an enormous laundry room which features a linen press plus ample storage and bench space.
Everything in this estate is impressive and the outdoor entertaining areas are no different. A stunning in ground swimming pool is surrounded with a tiled area for easy entertaining. There is a wet season lagoon near the vacant crown land that backs onto the property, full length front and rear verandahs plus of course, that stunning balcony sitting higher than the treetops.
If you love horses then you’re in luck as the home also comes with a 3 bay stable with breezeway and storage area as well.
Describing this home is difficult. It is one of those homes that you simply have to see to be able to appreciate its sheer size and that feeling of opulence combined with everyday comfortable living.
Make a booking today to see this home for yourself and ask me for a full list of features as this custom built estate has many.
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: House
- Post Code: 0836